Monday, April 8, 2013

[General] Should I get the Samsung Galaxy S3?


The Pantech looks like a nice phone and you're right the specs are similar. Things to consider though:

Modding, if you plan on rooting/modding than I'd assume the s3 will have much more support

Forum support, far more s3 owners so help and advise will be more plentiful

Screen tech, not sure on the Discover but the s3 is of the amoled family of screen tech. For some that's a major plus and for others like myself it's a negative.

Just my opinion of course

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...