Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] android tutorials screen

android tutorials screen - Stack Overflow




















I was really confused about this topic, so I had to ask. Being new on Android, I was thinking of creating an introductory sort of tutorial like page for the app I am working on, like the one's you see on various apps that is used for the first time in which they point out various features of the app, what functionality does this button perform when pressed, what does the menu item do, in a sort of a dynamic way.


What are these actually ?? Are they splash screens? Or are they something really different?
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...