Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] Android webview after onJsAlert not responding taps


I have override my WebChromeClient's onJsAlert behavior like:



WebChromeClient wvcc = new WebChromeClient() {
@Override
public boolean onJsAlert(WebView view, String url, String message, final JsResult result) {
//...
return true;
}
}


my application successfully handle the Js alerts and suppressed the original alert. However, after the alert event, I can no long click my buttons(in list-items of listview) on the web page in my webview. I am currently using jquery mobile to build my web.


Is there anything else I should aware of?



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...