Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] Editor with text and pics

android - Editor with text and pics - Stack Overflow




















I'm trying to create a simple editor with text and pics. All I actually need is to learn how to place a picture in the text like it was a simple character. For example, any string may look like "texttext text [picture] text text". When you click on [picture] application opens it. In other cases [picture] acts like a character. So the question is: can you tell me please how to do it?


P.S. it will be great if you can also tell me how to add a hyperlinks P.S.S. Sorry for my english. I also do apologize if this question is "stupid" - this is the first time I ask a question here.


Thanks.
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...