Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] ClassNotFoundException: twitter4j.conf.PropertyConfigurationFactory : Android


If I don't run pro-guard on my project, everything is fine but if I run pro-guard and install .apk in device, I am getting above error. I tried adding following lines in proguard-android.txt file



-keep public class twitter4j.conf.PropertyConfigurationFactory

-dontwarn twitter4j.**


but no luck.


I am using default proguard-android.txt file from sdk.


I had a look at this link for same issue but could not understand that.


So, could anybody please tell me what is wrong here?


Thanks



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...