Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] Do not keep activities option in ICS

android - Do not keep activities option in ICS - Stack Overflow




















The problem I am facing is due to "Do not keep activities" in Setting>Developer option which does not allow my Activity to be in background. I have also tried:



Settings.System.putInt(getContentResolver(),Settings.System.ALWAYS_FINISH_ACTIVITIES, 0);


It only unchecks this option from settings but the problem remains the same. It make effect when we restart the device.



















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...