Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] Registration with Gmail / Facebook credentials in an Android app

java - Registration with Gmail / Facebook credentials in an Android app - Stack Overflow




















I have an android app which is having a register page .In that I want to integrate with Gmail and Facebook separately .So that user dont have to register themselves with new credentials .They can use Gmail or Fb login id and password to login themselves. As I am new to Android .kindly give some solution Stepwise .Thanks in advance














































I think you want to like a Single SignOn for Facebook you have to use Facebook android sdk that is available at facebook developer site for android for Google Account authentication you should follow this




















lang-java







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...