Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] Is Google Play LVL license check "package" or "public key" specific?


I am the developer of 2 applications which are availabe in Google Play (non-public, in progress).


One app is free, the other is non-free.


The free app is checking if the user has a license for the non-free app. Therefor I'm calling the LVL from the free-app with the public-key of the non-free app.


Until now I thought it's working, but then I realized that the "test result" which one can configure in the Google Play Developer Console is not per application, but global-wide.


Which means: If I configure the test-result as "LICENSED" or "NOT_LICENSED", it won't matter which of my apps checks the license - and that's my problem.


Who knows, if it has any affect which of my both public keys I'm using? Does the LVL really uses the public key to identify the app, or is it using the "package of the calling app"?


Thanks in advance for your help!



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...