Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] Android custom overlay on mapview with border and image?

Android custom overlay on mapview with border and image? - Stack Overflow




















I have a requirement to display a set of custom overlay on mapview that contain an image that is downloaded from the internet. In the past i have extended Overlay and overrode draw to create the pin by drawing bitmaps and shapes onto the canvas. Is there an alternative approach to this that will allow me to overlay the map with an ImageView at a specified lat/long? I am asking as I have a custom ImageView implementation that downloads and caches images and it would be nice to re-use it in this case.


Thanks
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...