Monday, April 8, 2013

[General] Factory reset??


I just got an 'off brand' / KOCASO,7" tablet, model number M736, with Android version 4.1.1.
I am plagued with the "unfortunately, the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped."
problem and it appears I am supposed to 'factory reset' the tablet to fix my problem. I can't
figure out how to 'factory reset' this tablet. Can anyone help? Thanx in advance. (72 year
old man with 'little knowledge' about software.) mountainjack



.

forum.xda-developers.com

1 comment:

  1. HI, I'm having the same issue and found a post on facebook about how they are releasing a firmware update, or you can call about warranty service. The firmware update is due out any day now, but still is not available as of today.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kocaso/posts/235252009954376

    ReplyDelete

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...