Monday, April 8, 2013

[android help] Google Play - Can I charge for push notifications?









I am certainly not a lawyer, but I am pretty sure, that you can't monetize content from a website without their permission. Also this site is not for law-specific questions. – Ahmad 4 mins ago


I don't see why you shouldn't be able to, but as a consumer, I would discard your app pretty quickly. If you're charging me money to enable me to make a purchase later, you're just greedy. I doubt you'll make the money back you'll spend implementing that "feature". – 323go 1 min ago




.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...