Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[General] Help with Rooting my tablet Please, sorry if a duplicate post or in the wrong spot


Ubuntu is alinux operating system, I use it because I like it better

: i dont know if the bootloader is locked or not, however this method on youtube does work to load a firmware onto the device

or you can search "q8 gs70b MIPS ATM 7013" and the process should ccome up however the one you find gives the wrong firmware, and the touchscreen stops working. I fixed that by reloading the firmware from the site however I am not understanding what the files at are for or how to use them. it is possible i9 did the process wrong i suppose, The firmware that my tablet uses is .

sorry if the typing is bad, I am currently using this lagtastic tablet to write this lol,

I have also tried Root_SuperSU, UnlockRoot, CF-Root-SGS2, Android_Root, Root_Transmission, SparkyRoot, instant-root.

I am hoping I missed something with the root files link on the video site, and also the bad firmware is also listed in a directory at the site with the correct firmware.

Thank you for you time.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...