Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[android help] Android TableLayout Pagination Example Needed [closed]





I want a working demo of table pagination. Can some one give me link for table pagination. Android table pagination.

I tried this link, but it's not working. Can some one tell me how to achieve this. I tried PAGINATION LAYOUT

but this is not working. If this works can some tell the error in the program that I referred.












closed as not a real question by Tim Post Nov 28 '12 at 13:10


It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form. For help clarifying this question so that it can be reopened, see the FAQ.














I would personally use either the ViewPager or View Flipper for pagination.

This video shows how to use the view flipper. ViewFlipper Example Just substitute your own view like TableRow.

If you want to use the ViewPager. Android documentation has sample code. (Edit: I should make note the viewPager requires the Support Library This will explain how to install it. Its very easy

Edit: This is pseudo how you xml layout will look like.



    
       
        

 
        

 
        
 













.
stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...