Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[General] Downloading or streaming English films from other EU countries.


Hi, I just bought my nice shiny new Nexus 10 and perhaps naively thought that I could stream or download (legally) films in my own language when I'm in France or Holland or wherever, as I don't spend much time in the UK now. Seems to me that I can't, unless someone can gently shove me in the right direction. Google Play will only offer me the French versions when I'm in France (where I live now) and other sites like Lovefilm say the service is unavailable outside certain countries. Seems a bit daft to me when I can order and get posted a DVD with no problem and pick up satellite tv as well without anyone knocking at the door.
It also seems that iTunes will do this for me - I didn't go and buy the wrong device did I? Please someone tell me I didn't............
Any advice out there?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...