Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[android help] display large text in libgdx


I have string array of quotes and want to display in libgdx. I am doing as follows



public int quoteIndexNo =2;
public String[] quotes = {
"Sometimes the heart sees what is " +
"invisible to the eye. H. Jackson " +
"Brown, Jr.",
"Being deeply loved by someone gives" +
" you strength, while loving someone " +
"deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu",};
font.draw(batch, quotes[quoteIndexNo], 50, 100);


but problem is, being text large it is not properly showing in screen. how can I make sure that only 15 characters are visible in single line and rest part of string in another line.



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...