Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[android help] There are news about the development of a JavaScript Debugger for PhoneGap applications?


Preamble: I'm Italian, sorry for my bad English.


I'm working for a company that has asked me for help to improve one of its projects written using PhoneGap.


they asked me also to find a way to debug their javascript libraries in their project.


I know Ripple and Weinre but neither supports debugging JavaScript/PhoneGap. Ripple allows me to debug only the parts of code that do not refer to PhoneGap libraries (so, for example, I can not debug MySql queries, which are the basic things in their project) I tried searching on google but I have not found relevant alternative.


There are other ways that you recommend?


I know this question has been asked so many times, but I ask again hoping that over time there have been news, or that someone recommend me something I do not know yet.


Do you know if there are projects in development?



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...