Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[android help] CM10.1 no adb connections, phone shows offline


I'm using CM10.1 on a LG P990 Phone with Window 7 64Bit.


With CM10 I never had problems with the ADB connection to the phone but now the phone will be found but shows "offline".


I tried several ADB drivers, but everytime the same. I also tried to kill the ADB sever and started it again. At the moment I use as ADB Driver "Android ADB Device" from Google.


If I try to start DDMS I get this message:



09:24:17 E/DDMS: device offline
com.android.ddmlib.AdbCommandRejectedException: device offline
at com.android.ddmlib.AdbHelper.setDevice(AdbHelper.java:752)
at com.android.ddmlib.AdbHelper.executeRemoteCommand(AdbHelper.java:373)
at com.android.ddmlib.Device.executeShellCommand(Device.java:453)
at com.android.ddmuilib.SysinfoPanel.loadFromDevice(SysinfoPanel.java:159)
at com.android.ddmuilib.SysinfoPanel.deviceSelected(SysinfoPanel.java:126)
at com.android.ddmuilib.SelectionDependentPanel.deviceSelected(Selection DependentPanel.java:52)
at com.android.ddms.UIThread.selectionChanged(UIThread.java:1756)
at com.android.ddmuilib.DevicePanel.notifyListeners(DevicePanel.java:772)
at com.android.ddmuilib.DevicePanel.notifyListeners(DevicePanel.java:760)
at com.android.ddmuilib.DevicePanel.access$1100(DevicePanel.java:56)
at com.android.ddmuilib.DevicePanel$1.widgetSelected(DevicePanel.java:368)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
at com.android.ddms.UIThread.runUI(UIThread.java:535)
at com.android.ddms.Main.main(Main.java:117)


I hope you can help me to find a solution.


thanks Frank



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...