Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[android help] Speech Recognition on Unity Game Engine


I've succesfully achieved the goal of developing an app on android that use speech recognition from Google API.


But the fact is that I must use a real Game Engine because my app is going to be crossplatform and with a very rich User Interfacea and gestures.


I'm thinking on using Unity Game Engine and I'm going to deploy my app to iOS and Android platforms.


So... searching on web... I figured out that I can't use Google Speech Recognition API on Unity Game Engine becuase its belong to Google... Is that true?


Could you please give me an advice on how to implement this?


First option: Implement a third part library or Unity Speech Recognition API. Wich ones?


Second option (It's possible??): Modularize the package that convert speech to text, and call it via dynamic reflection. On Android deploy, use a Google API. On iOS deploy, use a iOS API (Unkown too).


Thank you in advance.



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...