Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[android help] Download android project from svn cannot using

eclipse - Download android project from svn cannot using - Stack Overflow




















Specs


System: win7 x64 IDE: Eclipse Plug-in: Subclipse


I'm trying to share my android project in an SVN server but only my computer can use it. When other people downloads my project in their computer, they always have a one named folder.


My Steps:



  1. Right click my project




  2. Team > Share project




  3. Select SVN > Next




  4. Select my svn repository link > Use the project name as the folder name > Next and finish




  5. Team Synchronizing > Ignore bin, gen, .classpath, .project




  6. Submit



Screenshot in my computer when i try to run and build


screenshot 1


Screenshot When other people download my project


screenshot 2


Why do i always have one similar folder?


Thank you.





























Is seem you are creating a folder name of project on svn repo. and then upload it ,



just share project on svn without createing 'test1' folder .
























When you are downloading the code make sure the path to the project is is



....../SourceCode/test1/test1





















default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...