Thursday, March 28, 2013

Where'd my contacts go?


Last night after I finished texting some people, I put the phone on a side table & went to sleep.
This morning I woke up, checked my phone, my contacts. All of them but 3 had dissapeared. Yet, I can still see their names when I text them. (The ones that are not in my contacts book.)
I keep thinking they are hidden away somewhere. Before I had gone to bed, I downloaded a Facebook up. (Not wanting anything to sync or whatnot.) Then uninstalled it this morning. Still no contacts. Really frustrating.

If anyone could help that'd be be great. ~



Read more...

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...