Thursday, March 28, 2013

Help guys...Please




DefaultHelp guys...Please




Alright. I started having bluetooth and wifi problems. Neither would turn on. I decided to do a factory reset. Well it all went down hill from there. I am stuck in a boot loop. It never gets to the boot animation. I can access adb and fastboot. I have ran two different RUUs. The OTA and Global. both have no effect. I have been s-off for a long time. Any suggestions??? I have no insurance.

I have a broken DNA too that can't detect sim card lol. I don't want to go back to my Droid Incredible! haha


HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA
DONATE TO MY PHONE FUND!!!

My GitHub: https://github.com/Flyhalf205?tab=repositories


.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...