Thursday, March 28, 2013

Motorola Razr MAXX connecting to Wifi


Model #: Motorola Razr Maxx
System Version: 98.72.16.XT912.Verizon.en.US
Android Version: 4.1.2

At work, we have a Actiontec Router. I have been able to connect to it for 5 months no problem.

Monday morning there was a verizon system update which I ran at home, and it connected to my Wifi at home again no problem.

Came to work, won't connect to the Wifi at work. I put in the password and it just says connecting and never connects.

I have read multiple forums and searched the internet for answers and nothing I do works.

The router has been reset, my phone has had multiple soft and hard reboots. While the router was off as well as not. I've forgotten the network multiple times. I know the password is right, if I put in the wrong password it doesn't even try to connect.

I really need to be able to connect to the wifi at work and I really really do not want to do a factory reset. PLEASE tell me there is another option.



Read more...

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...