Thursday, March 28, 2013

[Q] S4 Apps




Question[Q] S4 Apps




So I was browsing the development threads of the S4 and I see people have posted the apks for many of the system apps. I'm unable to get them to install on my S3, even though others in the threads have had success with their S3s. I'm running Intergalactic ROM (TouchWiz). I even tried pushing apks to system/apps and installing but I just get "Application not installed". I tried DigitalClock.apk, SBrowser.apk, and some others, all with the same errors. I would post in their thread, but I don't have enough posts to do so. Can anyone shed some light on why I can't install these apps from the S4?


Read more...

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...