Thursday, March 28, 2013

produce the apk file given .sign format


Here's what I need to do.


I found this site https://code.google.com/p/androguard/source/browse/signatures/dbandroguard?r=c3470cea8dbcd385f43cb4a6aeff816e50a0bdc9&spec=svn1e64755cd5122b3b1f3b3e1cc96fdde8e163e42a that provides the .sign of an apk. What I need is to get the .apk format. But since they only give the .sign file I was thinking if there is anyway I could produce the apk given only the .sign file? I was thinking if there is an available tool to do this.


I do not know what the contents of the .sign file so I was just assuming. I need to get malicious or suspicious apk that's why I was brought to that site. If you could point me to other sites that provides malicious or suspicious apk, it will also be helpful. I really need this for my research. Please enlighten me. thanks!



.

stackoverflow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...