Thursday, March 28, 2013

nexus media importer with my N7,help plz




Defaultnexus media importer with my N7,help plz




I've connected my Nexus 7 via OTG cable and installed Media Importer.I plugged any of my USB stick drives for ex. 8 GB drive and program recognizes the files (I see the list of files in program),but I can not open any single one of them,not even video not even pdf and music files.and light on my flash drive an't blinking when I run them.I only see that I can open .jpg

What could be the possible problem for it?I didn't root the device at all,and don't want to.


Read more...

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...