Thursday, March 28, 2013

How do you remove the "Welcome to Google+" and "Looking for more?" messages in Google+?


I've been quite Google Plus for quite a while (though not very active with it).

On my Nexus 4 when I launch the Google Plus app and go to All Circles. It has this "Welcome to Google+" post with a couple suggestions of people I should add. Then below that is a post from my circle. Then bellow that is a "Looking for more?" post from Google suggesting yet even more people I should add.

My problem is, I already added quite a few people to my Circles. I'm set. I don't want to keep seeing this "Welcome to Google+" and "Looking for more?" posts in my Google feed. It's distracting and I have to scroll past this every time just to see what I really came to see.

Is there no way to turn this Google spam off somehow?

Another thing I don't like is how it sorts posts. I'm not really sure how it determines to sort these posts, I just know it's not chronologically. It's confusing and I have old posts showing up and new posts buried.

I want to like Google Plus. But I use Twitter mostly and have a hard time trying to embrace they weird way Google does things with this app on Android. Perhaps someone can provide me some tips or feedback on what I'm missing here?



Read more...

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...