Thursday, March 28, 2013

[Q] rl3066 chinese tablet (angel) stuck in recovery .




Unhappy[Q] rl3066 chinese tablet (angel) stuck in recovery .




Hi,

I have one of these chinavasion Angel_-_9.7_Inch_HD_Bluetooth_Dual_Core_1.5GHz_16GB_8000m Ah (spec attached)

I have used 'romdump' and created boot.img, recovery.img and system.tar which I now have on my laptop. Since I switched it on this morning, the tablet is stuck in recovery mode, android with red triangle, I have used the power/vol+ to go into the menu and have cleared both data & cache and also factory reset. However, rebooting just takes me back to the dead android with the triangle.

So, is there anyway to put back the images I have, or can anyone suggest a suitable ROM (was JB 4.1.1) I can flash on to the tablet. I have (or did have adb working) with a root shell.

Thanks
RogUK



Attached Files


File Type: txtTablet.txt - [Click for QR Code] (2.3 KB, 0 views)


Read more...

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...