Thursday, March 28, 2013

Suvi ROM Universal UI Patches for all ROMs based on Micromax JB release




PhoneSuvi ROM Universal UI Patches for all ROMs based on Micromax JB release




HI all,

Suvi Rom is known for its awesome UI (and performance as well, undoubtedly). In this thread I will provide different UI patches from Suvi Rom which are universal - means these will work on any ROM which is based on Micromax officeial JB release.

Please hit thanks if you liked the idea. I am doing this for free for you all my friends, but it took many sleepless nightes to complete the work.

Below each section will be dedicated to a seperate UI patch.

...


...

Click 'Thanks' button if my above post helped you.

My devices
- Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2
- Samsung Galaxy 3 i5801

My work -
One of the best ROMs for the Micromax A110 - Suvi ROM
Android Application Manager (PC,Java) - AAM



Read more...

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...