Saturday, April 27, 2013

[General] FC of newly installed app


I reinstalled MD5 Checker when I changed ROMs, but when I tried to open it, it FC'd with that generic system message which tells you nothing. I thought I had used this app with this ROM (Carbon) before, but maybe not.

Just wondering what's causing this? I rebooted and wiped caches, didn't help (I didn't try a clean install, not worth the hassle). It also happened with a second MD5 app, but a third one works. Is it a signature problem or maybe corruption of some sort ?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...