Saturday, April 27, 2013

[android help] PHP Server and Android App login system


First, I don't know if this is the right place to post this question but, if not, please tell me where I should put it.


I need to make an Android Application that has a connection to a remote php server to fetch and save data.


My problem is that this app needs to work offline and has a login system based on the same data that the server have.


Now, my question is if I should have the same passwords on the Server and on the Smartphone or, should I have 2 different system logins (one password for the app and other for the server login) or what should I do?



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...