Saturday, April 27, 2013

[android help] PDF to bitmap image conversoin using mupdf n android


use function in MUPDFcore.class,it is called drawPage(int page, int PDF width,int PDF height, 0,0,int bitmap width,int bitmap height)


This function return bitmap image. 1st parameter is the page that will be rendered.


The 2nd and 3rd parameter are the size of PDF.


The 4th and 5th parameter are the beginning of the bitmap position to be filled with PDF rendered image (this is assumption, because there is no exact documentation regarding these parameters)


THe 6th and 7th parameter are the bitmap size that will be filled with PDF rendered image.


I have already done it within the sample project given by them. Now I'm trying to use it in another project but I still have difficulties.



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...