Saturday, April 27, 2013

[android help] sqlite encryption for android


i'm looking very hard for a possibility to encrypt my sqlite database on Android devices, but I was't able to find a satisfying solution.


I need something like a libary to reference, in order to have a "on the fly" encryption/decryption of my database, while using the normal sqlite functions.


I don't want to encrypt data before storing.


I don't want to encrypt the whole databasefile, in order to decrypt it before using.


I know about the following projects:


But I can't find any working example for this stuff.


Btw, I'm absolutly willing to purchase a commercial build, but I have to test ist before spending a few hundred dollars.


Did anyone solve this issue for his own?


edit: question is solved by commonsWare, if you follow his Link: SQLCypher port to Android You will be able to download the neccesary Files and have to add them to your Project. This might look like this: enter image description here



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...