Saturday, April 27, 2013

[android help] no scrolling on Android

web applications - no scrolling on Android - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I have a WebApp that works fine on IE9+, Chrome, FF, Safari on PC, Mac, IOS and Android Nexus 7. On some Android devices (2.x and 4.x) the introductory page will not scroll when touched. The page is overflow:auto. As I said it works fine on my Nexus 7 and some more recent Android phones I tried in the phone store. I have a native App version with PhoneGap, that behaves the same. Any hints as to what might be the problem?


Current test webapp link





























It seems it's a known issue with overflow: auto scrolling on Android 2 and 3:


See this blog




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...