Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[General] unlocked phones


i purchased an unlocked htc phone that is unlocked. i inserted my active straight talk sim card in th phone and it works. however straight talk says i should purchase a sim kit for unlocked phones or it wouldnt work. well it does and my question is will it burn up sim or damage phone to continue using what works? i would purchase th sim for unlocked phones but they r only offering tmobile sim kits as they call them. and tmobile reception is bad here... i gess my question is if it aint broke dont fix it? or will i have problems by simply using my active sim for my old phone in my new one? thanks for any help!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...