Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[General] Battery issue


Hey guys, I have a samsung s3 international version, I had to get my phone replaced due to the sudden death syndrome, and I've had my new s3 which is my second s3 for about a month, everything was working fine until last week, I placed it on charge and the only way I can charge it is if I turn off, if I leave it on when its on charge it doesn't charge at all, or it'll say its at 100% and unplug the charger and it drops down to 50 %. I turned it off monday night to charge and it was asleep for about 8 hours and it generally takes my phone about 3 hours to charge I turned it on this morning and it was at 64%, I'm just wondering if you guys have any idea about what I can do to fix this?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...