Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[android help] How to call another activity after certain time

c# - How to call another activity after certain time - Stack Overflow








Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















At this moment I try to create an Android TV application.


For example, I have 3 activities. I would like to call another activity after 10 seconds. How can I create this using Android C#?



Activity 1
---------- (after 10 sec) ->
Activity 2
---------- (after 10 sec) ->
Activity 3
---------- (after 10 sec) -> AGAIN to Activity 1


What is the best way to solve this?



















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










lang-cs







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...