Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[General] Location-based Customer database


I am a field technician and service over 300 clients across the Midwest. I am trying to find an app that will allow to me to record each customers history and attach it to their location. For example, I can create a file/folder(or equivalent entry) for each customer including contact/location info, work performed, outstanding issues. Then the next time I'm near their location, the app will provide the customer history preferably by alert/notification. I can then click on the entry and see the history of this customer. Bonus features could include search, attach photos, integration with Google maps, etc.

I'm sure I can accomplish this with Tasker, but I'm looking for a more simplified approach.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Gadgetjedi



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...