Tuesday, April 2, 2013

[Q] Implementing AVRCP v1.3/v1.4 for i9100 ROM's




Default[Q] Implementing AVRCP v1.3/v1.4 for i9100 ROM's




Hi there peeps....

I don't post very much because I usually google my way to everything I need to know... but every google I've tried leads me to dead ends on this one!

There are many ROM's out there with AVRCP v1.3 bluetooth. Much respect to those developers!
I have a Kenwood car stereo and it displays Track/Artist/Album information when using Vanilla RootBox/AllianceROM/CM10 etc etc

But, the one ROM which I really love does not support this, MIUI. Every variation I have tried only streams the audio, no track info.
I have tried replacing all bluetooth related files from a known working ROM into the most recent MIUI (of the same Android version) but it just breaks the functionality all together. With Alliance ROM I noticed a service "Samsung AVRCP" when I backed it up using Titanium, I suspect this has something to do with it.

I'm no developer myself but I do have some programming experience (not android though) so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

So...

Q: How does one implement AVRCP v1.3 (or higher) into a ROM?



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...