Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Encryption..




DefaultEncryption..




I'll try and sum up my problem...

I backed up my phone like 2 weeks ago. Accidentally cleared my TouchWiz today setting so I figured I would just reload my backup in nandroid. It kept pulling up bad .md5 , so tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=714114 no help.

but by trying to do the restore it must have messed up my stock os (didn't go pass the note 2 intro) , so i used the one click oden (SPH-L900_MA7_Rooted_Nodata) to be lazy and after, it kept saying my encryption password is incorrect when I know it wasn't due to the fact I have been using it for 3 months now. I read other people had the same problem so just did the quick thing and factory wipe.

Now what my question is all my photos are encrypted still on my sd card still. Is there any way to unencrypt them?



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...