Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Deleting/Pulling .apks to another ROM .zip



DefaultDeleting/Pulling .apks to another ROM .zip




Hey all,

I am having a little trouble with pulling the SystemUI.apk from Rasbeanjelly (for the theme) to my desired ROM .zip.
I am able to delete the unwanted .apks and replace them with mine as well as the SystemUI.apk from within Rasbeanjelly .zip,
but when I flash the .zip in TWRP Recovery, it says Failed and doesn't let me. What did I do wrong?

I tried signing the .zip with the Auto-Sign tool, but to no avail.

Help would be much appreciated, I am getting frustrated

EDIT: Nevermind, please close the thread. I found out what I did wrong and I got it working.


.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...