Tuesday, April 2, 2013

10GB+ online storage for free with new startup (limited time)




Thumbs up10GB+ online storage for free with new startup (limited time)




To celebrate Copy's launch, earn 5 GB of extra free storage for yourself and whoever you refer each time you introduce someone new to Copy. This is a limited time opportunity to rack up huge amounts of extra free storage while we build the initial buzz around Copy!

The cool thing about signing up with this company, is how we get free storage. You get 5GB just for signing up. But if you use someone's referral link, you get 5GB more and so does the person whose link you used. For every person that you refer via link you get 5GB more free.

The additional referral 5GB is only for a limited time, so spread the word to get fast and free upgrades...

Here is my link, you can use my link or I'm sure everyone else will be posting their links in this thread as well....just pay it forward my XDA family!!

https://copy.com?r=JuLcj9


Carrier: Sprint
Device: Samsung Galaxy S III
ROM: Phantom's Blazer Rom Jellyblazed v0.3 (LJ7) **BEST BATTERY LIFE EXPERIENCE**


.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...