Thursday, May 2, 2013

[General] Popup applications not working - new samsung galaxy s3


Hi,

I just got a "new" samsung galaxy s3 a few days ago and the only problem I've come across so far is that none of the sms pop up apps I download work. I've used SMS Popup on my previous phones in conjunction with Handcent SMS with no problem. I'm frustrated because I can't figure out why NONE of the apps, SMS 7, Popup Notifier, or SMS Popup, will work. And when I say doesn't work I mean I can open the app and change the settings, but nothing ever happens when I get a text - no popup, no notification, no sound, no LED light. But I've tried the Handcent pop up and it works just fine? I really want to figure out what's going on because the pop up that comes with Handcent drives me crazy. If anyone can shed some light on my situation I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...