Thursday, May 2, 2013

[android help] What is the simplest and most effective way to deploy Facebook SDK 3.0 in a team?

android - What is the simplest and most effective way to deploy Facebook SDK 3.0 in a team? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















We are working in a team. Our code is put on Github. I am in charge of integrating Facebook SDK into our project. I have done it on my end after going through all steps in FB getting started guide, which means now I have our project folder and Facebook SDK folder in my developing environment.


Now my question is what is the best way (in term of simplicity and effectiveness) to deploy, or push my whole environment to Github so that other developers just need to pull from it and continue to work without having to walk through all steps like I did? I tried to use FB SDK JAR file but it causes crashes in app.
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...