Thursday, May 2, 2013

[General] Issues with Music Playlists on SD card


So I loaded a few playlists onto my SD card (through Media Monkey desktop app) the other day. Google music app found the playlists on the SD card and things were great...for one day. The next day, suddenly, the playlists disappeared. Most of the music was still "there" in the app, but some of it was missing (along with all of the playlists). I cleared the Google Music cache and everything with no luck. I've had other issues with the app before, so I figured I'd try something else. I downloaded a few other music player apps (Vanilla Music, Media Monkey, etc), but they aren't finding the playlists either. What is going on? What is the best way to add playlists from a windows computer to my SD card (ie what format should the playlist be in, best desktop apps to use, etc)? Also, any recommendations for solid (preferably free) music player apps on Android?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...