Thursday, May 2, 2013

[android help] Calling startActivityforResult from tab activity then Alertdialog will not show in Tabactivity


I have 3 tabs. So 3 activities will open from that tabs. In that, one tab contains 2 buttons, 1 for opening map in next activity and 1 for showing dialog. Before clicking on 1st button the 2nd button is working perfectly but once I click on that 1st(map button - fragment activity) the 2nd button is not working.


I am opening map tharough startActivityForResult() and it will return me the latitude and longitude. Then I am clicking the alert button alert will not display but application hangs for some time.


As per my sense dialog is displaying but it is not showing. i don't know what happened.


If anyone has idea then please help me.


This functionality is perfectly working in ICS.



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...