Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[General] Three blank posts at the top of each page of each thread




Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post

I'm only seeing it on the mobile app. I'm guessing there's a little glitch in the server.



Yes. I neglected to mention that. I just assume everyone comes here from their phone/tablet.

Odd there are only two in this thread. Maybe it has to reach a certain number of posts for three or three is for existing threads and two for any new ones after the glitch started.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.


.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...