Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[android help] File Paths between Air and native extension (Android)

File Paths between Air and native extension (Android) - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I know how to build a native extension. I am building one to send a file attachment to an app chooser intent for email.I want to send a String containing the file.nativePath to the extension.


However my question is this:


Does Android read the nativePath String the same as AS3? In otherwords, Will Android be able to find the file from the path that I send it?
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...