Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[General] How Can I Make My Samsung S3's Display the Same as PC?


Hello, everyone!

I've been having this problem for about a month now because I never really dealt much into the display on my phone and my computer until I was looking for a specific color.

I want to know if ever you guys know or can suggest a Display Settings so that the color/pictures on the S3 is almost exactly the same as the ones in my computer. It's sad that in my phone, the photos look so great but when I upload or share them on Facebook, it looks washed out and lacks color. Also, I Googled the color teal... It looks sooo different in the S3 because it has more contrast, however, when I took a screenshot of it and uploaded it on Facebook, it looks the same as the one that can be found in the PC.

See, it affects how I edit my photos. Looks great on phone, terrible on PC.

HELP!!!!!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...