Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[General] The Android Central App.


Hi.
I was wondering, is the Android Central and Crackberry App sup post to act like this.
I know there are new apps coming, but I can't wait. I've heard that the app are going to be discontinued too.
The apps started acting strange today, both. The 1st 2nd and 3rd are cut out, off each page. Though not unusable, the 1st post is now the 4th, and the 2nd is the 5th it is quite annoying..

Example:
The Android Central App.-uploadfromtaptalk1366692943404.jpg

Any help?
Thanks.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...