Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[android help] Highlight the textcolor in android html.fromHtml


I have to develop one android application.


I have to display the textview using html.fromHtml .


Here this is my content:



**Hottie Mallika Sherawat speaks about the men whom she’s over the moon about**


In these text ,have aligned on html file like below:


Mallika Sherawat 


I have to highlight the that color on Mallika Sherawat text only on my android textview also.


How can i do ???


I have wrote below code:



String fullcontent = in.getStringExtra("FullContent");
full_content = fullcontent.substring(1);

lblContent = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.title1);

lblContent.setText(Html.fromHtml(full_content),TextView.BufferType.SPANNABLE);


Here the html.fromHtml is supported b,p,italic text..But why it is not supported for highlight the particular text ??? pls how can i do ???



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...